I'll do cocoa examples based on what I'm asked, and what get asked on the macosx dev mailing list. So they'll probaby range from trivial to full scale hacks.
- WGet, a simple GUI wrapper around a command line
- ResizableImageView , a trivial example of NSScrollView / NSImageView
- OpenGLViewSample , an example of how to use NSOpenGLView
- HiddingControls , a trivial example of how to hide a text field (OS X Server / OS X)
- TransparentWindow a one line hack to get a window transparent (warning, unsupported private API here)
- CocoaQuicktime A simple app that extract still images from a QuickTime movie. Cool for us old NeXTers to be able to access QuickTime from our loved ObjC :-)
- DisableMenu How to dynamically enable/disable menu items
I did those examples, because people seemed to ask for that kind of thing and I wanted to play with the new PBX. I'll do more if you request more. My mail is Frederic.Stark@wanadoo.fr
Feel free to ask for clarifications (A few things may be done the complex way), or to suggest other mini-examples.
Thanks for the support